The holistic marketing is an integrated approach which takes into account the considerations of various stakeholders including customers, employees, suppliers and the society as a whole.
- Communication channels deliver and receive messages from target buyers and include newspapers, magazines, radio, television, mail, etc.
- Distribution channels to display, sell, or deliver the physical product or services to the buyer or user. These channels may be direct via the Internet, mail, telephone, or indirect with distributors, retailers etc.
- Service channels that include warehouses, transportation companies, banks, and insurance companies.
- The task environment includes the actors engaged in producing, distributing, and promoting the offering. These are the company, suppliers, distributors, dealers, and target customers.
- The broad environment consists of six components: demographic, economic, social-cultural, natural, technological, and political- legal environment.