Reasons of Project Synopsis Rejection:
It is very painful when someone rejects your project synopsis which may delay your course completion also. The project synopsis rejection will hamper not only your course but also a whole year.
Project Synopsis Rejection is a general phenomenon. It is not a big problem. You can find out the reasons behind this then you can easily resolve these issues.
Top Reasons for Project Synopsis Rejection
- University approves your guide or not. So Make sure your Guide approval with your college or university.
- Title of project synopsis is not unique. It means your topic is already submitted to university.
- Title or topic is vague It means your topic is not precise.
- Faulty selection of topic with respect to your specialization. Which become irrelevant and your synopsis becomes rejected.
- Your structure of synopsis is not as per Synopsis format.
Make sure your synopsis approved:
- Make sure approval of your guide. For this you may contact your college or university.
- Make sure your project title and other part of synopsis is not duplicate. Sometimes it happens that your title matched with others.
- Make sure your topic is precise. For example, You select title like Consumer Buying Behavior. It is a vague. You may choose like Consumer Buying Behavior in Big Bazaar.
- Make sure you have not copied content from any website or earlier projects synopsis. You can check the plagiarism to make sure that your content does not match with others.
- Make sure that your projects synopsis is as per your course or not. Once your synopsis approves then next task is to make final project.
We guide students of various universities like IGNOU, LPU, SMU, Amity and others. You can contact me freely at 9718575396. you can drop email also at email@example.com.