Post Name : Professor (Backlog)
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 10000/-
Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech with ME/M.Tech first class in BE/B.Tech or in ME/M.Tech with Ph.D or equivalent.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 40 to 57 years As on 01.08.2015
Job Location : Jharkhand
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to Unreserved/ BC-I & II Categories have to Pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 150 for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Challan.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all certificates send to Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001 on or before 23.01.2018 till 05.30 P.M.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 23.01.2018
Post Name : Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 3162 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Educational Qualification : Candidates Must have Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of Education or its equivalent or ITI in relevant trades from a recognized institutes.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years as on 27.01.2018
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates & 10 years for Ex. Serviceman & PWD Candidates.
Job Location : New Delhi
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Merit in both Matriculation & ITI.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Online Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking. No fee is to be paid by the SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.rrcnr.org on or before 28.12.2017 to 27.01.2018
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.01.2018
Post Name : LDC/Storekeeper
- No of Vacancy : 440 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
- Post Name : Female Staff Nurse
- No of Vacancy : 81 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- Educational Qualification :
- For LDC/Storekeeper : Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board with 50% marks and possessing minimum speed of 30 words per minutes in English typing or 25 words per minutes in Hindi typing correspond to 10500 KDPH as on average of 5 key depressions for each word OR Passed +2 level or Senior Secondary Certificate from CBSE/State Govt. With Secretarial Practices and Office Management as Vocational Subjects.
- For Female Staff Nurse : Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent and Grade ‘A’(Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institution OR B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognised University/ Institution & Registration with Indian/ State Nursing Council & Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years for LDC/Storekeeper & 35 years for Staff Nurse As on 31.10.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST 05 years & For OBC 03 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT).
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs 1000/- (for Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator) Rs.750/- for All Others Posts through the prescribed link at online application . No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories and Women candidates.
How to Apply : Interested & Eligible candidates may Apply Online through the website www.nvshq.org or www.mecbsegov.in from 12.11.2017 to 20.12.2017.
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application form : 12.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application form : 20.12.2017
- Date of Online Computer Based Test : 12 to 14.01.2018
Post Name : Labour/Room Attendant/Multipurpose
- No of Vacancy : 1388 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1800/-
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have 10th class passed.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 18 to 38 years for Open category & 18 to 43 years for Reserved category as on 30.11.2017.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online Exam.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- for Open category, Rs. 400/- for Reserved categories, through Internet Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro/ IMPS/ Mobile Wallets) or Challan.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mcgm.gov.in form 11.12.2017 to 31.12.2017.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.12.2017
- last Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee through Challan : 01.01.2018
Pratiyogita Darpan Dec 2017 (Oct-17 News Analysis)
For complete monthly news analysis in a single pdf, Please contact at email@example.com, 9718575396
Imp News for IAS/PCS/UGCNET/SSC/BANK PO/CTET/UPTET
Pls see a complete ANALYSIS OF PD DEC 2017 (OCT NEWS). Pls write us email to get full pages or visit site. We also provide you Chronicle Samsamayki Dec 2017 (Oct News) pdf and One liner News for Nov-17 pdf
Pls note: November Magzines have October news and December Magzines have November news because compiling, printing and distribution takes one month atleast. But One liner news is for current month as we are managing it every day/week.
Contact for UPSC/PCS/UGCNET Classes in Indirapuram-Vasundhara, Ghaziabad. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message in FB page’s inbox.
#UPSC #PCS #UGCNET #BANKPO #SSC #CTET #UPTET